Last update 08/04/2021
Please note: In order to maintain Social Distancing, as recommended by Bowls England, all of our Home fixtures will be played only on THREE RINKS until further notice.
Pre Season Works
Before we start the new season there is always the responsibility of getting the Club and surrounding area looking their best for all of our members and our guests.
Listed below are the main areas that require attention.
- Rebuild of ditch at the Clubhouse end of the green. (Completed)
- New polycarbonate roof to toilet area and the painting and tiling of area. (Completed)
- Painting of the outside Clubhouse kitchen end and cleaning of the outside. (In Progress)
- Grass mowing of the outside area around the main green and strimming. (Ongoing)
- General maintenance etc. (in Progress)
All subject to current COVID-19 restrictions.
The materials are on site.
WINCHELSEA BOWLS CLUB ARE ENROLLING NEW MEMBERS FOR THE 2021 SEASON NOW!
We are a friendly and welcoming club located behind the New Hall in the town.
We play Rother League, Tournament and friendly matches.
Club competitions and social days.
Novice and experienced players, any age, ladies and gentlemen welcome.
Informal coaching offered to all.
Mike Melvin (Chairman) 07484 381099 or
Paul Trigg (Club Captain) 07495 005664
YOU NEVER KNOW THE BOWLS BUG MAY BITE.